Thursday, January 12, 2012

So many ideas, very little energy

I'm stuck in an inspired creative rut. Explanation: I have a billion ideas I want to do (craft and home related) but I've been so tired lately. And then my brain goes on overload because of these ideas trying to burst out and then I kinda shut down. Makes no sense right? I'm tired because I stay up too late at night and I'm still not adjusted from Christmas break to early school mornings.

I finally got Christmas decorations down. Sort of :P. the tree is naked but still in the living room. I've converted some Christmas stuff to winter/spring decor, and the lights outside are now in a pile in the garage. So I've made a little progress :P

Our bathroom renovation will start soon ! We finally have all the supplies and flooring and wainscoting and all that good stuff do whenever Ryan is ready to start, he can! I know I should probably clean off the bathroom floor and in the soon-to-be-garbage vanity... But like I've already said; I'M TIRED :(

Before Christmas break ruined by routine, I had one big goal a day. There's the normal day-to-day stuff, and then I'd have a goal to accomplish. Like "reorganize closet", "purge clothes", deep-clean Kien's room", etc. well those goals have gone out the window with my dead wreath. I should get back on those. I JUST GOT AN IDEA. Man I love "talking" things of with myself ;P. I'll write down all my day-goals and put them in a jar and pull one each day. That might be fun. Maybe I can make myself start Monday. Tomorrow I need to deep clean the ENTIRE house; tomorrow evening I'm babysitting a family of four kids, ages 9,3,2, and 2 months. Holy moly, right?! It'll be fun. So I'm gonna toddler proof everything in hopes of a smooth night.




I'll leave you with some adorable pictures of Brayden.

Need more sleep but I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday,
Lyn
The grass is coming in, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment