Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday reversal

Monday has a different meaning now that I don't have to go to work. It's my watch Hulu and fold clothes day, so I look forward to catching up on some Desperate Housewives and Terra Nova. The tv time gets me looking forward to folding clothes, otherwise the pile will take over my couch for weeks on end. The sad part is that it's the first day in two days (or in today's case it's four) that it's just me and Brayden. No big brother or daddy to talk to or to watch Brayden while I water the plants or take a longer than necessary shower. But I actually get things DONE on Monday. There's no sense cleaning anything while the two older guys are home; they are a destructive tsunami of ropes, dishes, snack wrappers, and clothes. So all-in-all I like weekdays, even Monday, now that I spend my weekdays in a job I LOVE ;)
My only beef with Monday is that it's a little harder to get Kien to school on Monday mornings, but that's only an hour-long battle so it's really not that bad.

So GOOD MORNING Monday, let's DO today!!

Conquered the Case of the Mondays,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment