Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hoops galore

I have an earring obsession. I feel naked if I'm not wearing any. If in the off-chance I'm caught without earrings on its either because I was THAT tired or sick when I got dressed, or because Brayden ripped it out of my ear. Earring obsession paired with lack of free-flowing funds is not my favorite combo. So I decided to splurge on supplies and make my own! For the amount of money I could spend on a pair or two, I can make my own EXACTLY how I want. And that's exactly what I've done! I bought cheap materials so I could practice, and I've come up with five pairs and can't pick my favorite. I'm sending a pair as a Christmas present to one of my little (she will forever be little in my mind, but she just turned 15) cousin and I love my earrings so much I can't decide which to give her!! The awesome part of this situation is that I can make myself another just like it :) eventually once I've perfected the technique and have enough moolah for good materials (like sterling silver) I'll be selling these. But for now, I'm just LOVING on my new hobby :). I also made WINE GLASS MARKERS today. They are so cool! They'll be a little party favor for my Scentsy and Wine party I'm throwing on Saturday. I'll FOR SURE be adding those to Etsy as soon as I perfect that technique.

Hoops and shells,
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment