Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mommy's half-selfish {sat.ur.DAY}

Oh my goodness yesterday was a little bit crazy but a lot of bit fun. I woke up and took Brayden to Kona to get a birthday present for a party Kien was invited to that was at 2:00. I went straight from Kona to Alesia's baby shower. During which time I missed Kien's soccer game. Anyways I got home around 2:30 and Kien didn't seem to be feeling well and didn't want to go to the party :( being home ended up a blessing though since I had to get ready for my girls game night. Once a month a group of women get together for Bunco. My first time was last month and it was so much fun and themed as the 80's. 11 women decked out in 80s gear definitely was fun! Last night we wore our Halloween costumes and it was only 5 of us. Not enough for Bunco so we played black jack. I won! That makes it even BETTER! :) it was a lot of fun to sit around and chit-chat and BS and NOT have to get up to check on Brayden, have my boob sucked on, or referee between Kien and whoever he would be fighting with. I think these game nights save my sanity, and sanity makes a better mommy right? :)

Sane and Relaxed,
Lyn

P.S. this picture is my parents who went to a Disco themed party last night. How awesome are their costumes!? Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment