Friday, October 14, 2011

MOMSUMER #1&2: Zerran and Macnut oil

The days of coughing up $180 to sit in a salon for two hours are long behind me. I will always treasure the times when I got to support the cosmetology industry but now I highly lack the resources necessary. Not having the time or money for my old ways, I box-died my hair. For the last month since resorting to such measures my hair has been DEAD. No matter how much conditioner I used, or how many different shampoos I've tried, my hair was gross. Picture a horses mane. Now picture what that horse is eating. Straw. My hair was the straw that a horse would drool over. Most days I didn't even want to touch my hair so I wrapped it in the messiest pile on my head and tied it with a hairband, which only increased breakage. I actually thought about chopping it all off or paying my hairstylist to deep condition it. Then the miracle products came in to my life.

One friend told me to try her "ZERRAN Initiate" deep cleaning shampoo and another friend also gave me a sample she received of Macadamia Natural Oil hair repair masque(and some Healing Repair Oil which I added a few drops of into the masque). I don't know exactly which product was the miracle or if it was a combination but my hair is SOFT! Like straighten it, touch it, don't wash it, soft. Ya.
http://www.macadamiahair.com/ and you can bet your bottom that these products will be on my list to Santa this year.

I loved the Moroccan Oil products until the deep conditioner masque didn't work for the straw on my head. It's always worked in the past, my hair just obviously is over it and trying to get out of that relationship.

http://www.zerran.com for the products like the shampoo I used.

Caressing my hair,
Lyn


No comments:

Post a Comment