Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcoming myself

I've been wanting to get started blogging for over a year but have been putting it off (like many other things I want to do) and I've officially kicked myself in the rear this time. My blog-theme ideas have changed so many times that I finally settled on a broad theme: ME. hehe. Adventures in REAL world mommyhood.

Now for the introduction nonsense: I'm a stay-home mom finally (I've been dreaming of this since I went back to work when my now five-year old turned one) with two little boys; Kien turned five in August and Brayden was born this past April. Of course I can't leave out my BIG boy, my lover man / husband, Ryan. I know it's corny to say but he really is my rock, and definitely as Kien says, "the King of our castle" (though we know it's the QUEEN who runs the kingdom).

I do enjoy cooking even though I often fall-back on frozen chicken nuggets thrown in the microwave then served with {so gourmet} canned corn. I like to try to be crafty, but my greatest skill is definitely with computer graphics.

Another thing I've been putting off is placing items in my ETSY shop, which I opened but haven't touched since I opened it. That will be up soon. Right? Yes.

We bought our first house in July 2010 and have a lot of work to do to it. I'll definitely be sharing all of that excitement, even though the biggest "mini-renovation" was the kitchen and it's pretty much complete for now (minus floor trim) and a paint switch-a-roo. Oh and I say "mini-renovation" because we can't afford any BIG ones, so it's all mini and DIY until we find oil in our backyard.

Anyway I'm going to go ahead and PUBLISH my first ever blog post and I totally predict that I'm going to be hooked to blogging.

Ready, set, go!

TTFN {Ta Ta For Now},
Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment